Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Women Prefer Bill

A straying husband is bad. But a home wrecker is worse - at least when it comes to who should end up in the White House.

The News' national poll of female voters found women - by a 40% to 35% margin - said Judith Giuliani's affair with Rudy made her less suitable to be First Lady.

However, they were more forgiving about Clinton's adultery, with 42% saying his affair doesn't make him less suitable to be First Laddie and 34% saying it does.

"I think [the Giulianis] have a lot of nerve to think they can get elected when the Republicans won't let my poor buddy Bill alone for what he did," said Marie Klieman, 74, of East China, Mich.
I think they asked the question incorrectly. The difference is that Bill and Hill are still married. If Monica and Bill Clinton were up against Rudy and Judith Giuliani, would people have a different answer? How would people feel about Monica Clinton if she broke up Bill and Hill's marriage? Not so good, I would think.

As a general rule, women tend to be more liberal than men. I may be wrong about that. As for Ms. Klieman, don't worry about your 'poor buddy Bill.' There's nothing poor about getting a blowjob in the Oval Office while talking to various heads of state. I'd say most guys are envious.

Here's a case of hope triumphing over experience -

Maybe it's because many women think the Big Dog [Bill] is under control now that he's had heart surgery and become an international statesman.

Only 15% of respondents in the poll said they worried about another sex scandal exploding should the Clintons return to their old digs on Pennsylvania Ave.
If you think for a second that Brother Bill wouldn't shag Ms. Klieman regardless of her looks you're setting the record for naivete that will stand until France gets a backbone.

I love this question. What are the chances they'd ask men this?

When asked whom they'd prefer to watch their kids, 36% of the women polled would rather have Bill and Hillary Clinton baby-sit, while 21% would pick Rudy and Judith Giuliani.

"I might let Mrs. Giuliani watch my kids, but not Rudy. If his own children won't speak to him, I don't want my kids speaking to him," said Deborah Taylor, 58, of Derby, Kan.
I don't think any one who voluntarily answered this question should be allowed to vote.

No comments: