Sunday, December 30, 2007

Best of 2007 III

Michele Maulkin has a list of her favorite quotes:

"Whore.” - What Democrat Rep. Joe Baca called Rep. Loretta Sanchez, who quit the Congressional Hispanic Caucus in protest.

Beclowned.” - To make a thorough ass of oneself in public, coined by blogger Tim Blair.

This is both my first post to the Edwards blog and my announcement that I’m joining the presidential campaign for John Edwards for 2008. I’ll be taking over the job of Blogmaster (mistress?) over the course of the month of February. The main two questions this brings up are: Why me? And why John Edwards? - Amanda Marcotte’s first official post as chief John Edwards blogger

"I’m not serving you.” - restaurant owner Jeff Ruby to O.J. Simpson

"Aww don’t feel noways tired. I’ve come too faarrr from where I started frum. . . . Aww could have listened all day luung.” - Hillary Clinton in Selma, Alabama.

"You know, when I walk into the Oval Office in January of 2009, I’m afraid I’m gonna lift up the rug and I’m goin’ to see so much stuff uh-nder thar . . . You know, what is it about us always havin’ to clean up after people? . . . But this is not just going to be pickin’ up socks off the floor. This is going to be cleanin’ up the government.” - Hillary Clinton preaching at Al Sharpton’s church.

F**k you.”
“Chickensh*t*”


- John McCain cursing out John Cornyn over shamnesty

No comments: